What is a cookie?
Essential Cookies. Some cookies are required for the Platform to operate, for example, in the following ways:
- To identify you as being logged into the Platform
- To make sure you connect to the right service on our Platform when we make any changes to the way the Platform works
- Adding purchases to your basket and remembering the products you have added
- Remembering when you have added a photo to your ideabook
- Remembering settings you have applied, such as layout, text size, preferences, and colors
- Generating statistics on how the Platform is used for our exclusive interest in order to measure the audience and to improve the Platform
- Provide feedback to advertising partners that one of their visitors also visited the Platform
- Provide our advertisers with data relating to ads that have been displayed to you or that you have clicked on, and the date and time of your use
- Are used to show you relevant advertising both on and off of the Platform
- Are used to understand what actions you take on the Platform after receiving our advertising
How can I control cookies
- Cookies may still be used to collect data for purposes other than interest-based advertising, including analytics, and you may still see online ads from us, but the ads will not be targeted based on behavioral information about you and thus, may be less relevant to you and your interests.
- Your opt-out will only apply to the web browser from which you opt-out. You must opt-out from each web browser from which you do not want interest-based advertising (and this may involve different devices, if you use more than one).
- If you delete or clear your browser’s cookies, you will need to opt-out again.